- Member, Marketing & Advertising Global Network (MAGNET)
- Certified, Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) – National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)
- Certified, Hispanic Business Enterprise (HBE) – United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (USHCC)
- Member, Association of Hispanic Advertising Agencies (AHAA)
- Member, American Institute of Graphic Arts (AIGA)
- Member, Public Relations Society of America (PRSA)
- Member, Hispanic Public Relations Association (HPRA)
- Trustee, Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce (GMCC)
- Member, South Florida Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (SFHCC)
- Member, Southern Florida Minority Supplier Development Council (SFMSDC)
- Member, Latin Builders Association (LBA)
We collect information from you when you apply for a position on our Careers or Internships form or when you provide your information on our Subscribe function. When submitting information using these forms, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, company, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To enter you into our employment or internship candidate database
- To subscribe you into our news updates
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.Third party links
KILLER WORK. GREAT CLIENTS. AMAZING REWARDS.
201525 Communicator Awards (5 Gold, 20 Silver)
12 Telly Awards (1 Silver, 11 Bronze)
201417 ADDY Awards (Gold/District, 3 Gold, 14 Silver)
11 MARCOM Awards (6 Platinum, 5 Gold)
11 Davey Awards (1 Gold, 10 Silver)
¡Bravo! Award for Best National Integrated Marketing Campaign - HPRA
Appy Award (Best Mapping/Navigation App)
Best Corporate Marketing Campaign - MM&M Awards
Best Overall Campaign - DTC Perspectives
Best Disease Education Advocacy Campaign - DTC Perspectives
Best Hispanic Health Campaign - DTC Perspectives
Best Multicultural Point-of-Care Campaign - DTC Perspectives
Best Agency Using Social Media to Reach Latinos - LATISM
20137 MARCOM Awards (2 Platinum, 2 Gold, 3 Mentions)
4 Davey Awards (Gold)
6 Telly Awards (People’s Choice Telly, 5 Bronze)
ADDY Award (Gold)
20125 Davey Awards (2 Gold, 3 Silver)
4 Telly Awards (2 Silver, 2 Bronze)
PRSA Silver Anvil Award
PRSA Silver Anvil Award of Excellence
PRSA Bronze Anvil Award
17 ADDY Awards (2 District, 15 Local)
201128 ADDY Awards (6 District, 22 Local)
201012 ADDY Awards (2 National, 3 District, 7 Local)
- 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009 Advertising Age's Top U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines
- 2014 Advertising Age's Top 15 U.S. Hispanic Agencies
- 2014 South Florida Business Journal's 100 Top Private Companies
- 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011 South Florida Business Journal's 50 Fastest-Growing Businesses
- 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011 Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Businesses in America
- 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2009 South Florida Business Journal's Largest Advertising Agencies in South Florida
- 2014 The Business Journal's Top 10 Agencies in Florida
- 2013 Advertising Age's Top 20 U.S. Hispanic Agencies
- 2013 The Agency Post's 100 Fastest-Growing Advertising Agencies in America
- 2013 UWire's Top 25 Public Relations Firms on Social Media
- 2013 Florida Trend magazine's Largest Advertising Agencies in Florida
- 2013 Goya Hispanic Achievement Award - U.S. Spain Chamber of Commerce - New York
- 2013, 2012, 2011 Hispanic Business magazine's Top 500 Hispanic Businesses in America
- 2013 Co-Founders Jorge A. Plasencia & Luis Casamayor named Global Agency Innovators by The Internationalist magazine
- 2013 Trailblazer - "Mad Men, Miami Style" - Fortune magazine
- 2012 Advertising Age's Top 25 U.S. Hispanic Agencies
- 2012 Voted one of top two South Florida-based agencies by the readers of Daily Business Review
- 2012 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Award®
- 2012 Miami's Ultimate CEO by the South Florida Business Journal
- 2011 National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) Supplier of the Year Award
- 2011 Proclamation of "República Day" by Miami-Dade County
- 2011, 2010, 2009 Advertising Age's Top 50 U.S. Hispanic Agencies
- 2011 Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce CEO of the Year
- 2011 Latin Chamber of Commerce of the United States (CAMACOL) Entrepreneur of the Year
- 2011, 2009 Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce Top 100 Minority Business Awards
PRINCIPLES & FOUNDATION
- 1We strive to be authentic in everything we do.
- 2Losing money is easy to turn around, losing our reputation isn’t. We guard it above all else.
- 3We believe in talent. Talent is our key to success.
- 4We want our talent to excel and develop to their fullest potential. So we help República employees and partners forge a path to the success that they desire.
- 5Our talent is compensated for the value they generate, not just the hours they work. We want our clients to compensate us this way too.
- 6We believe in a team approach to our work. Dedicated client teams are at the core of our business.
- 7We value people who accept responsibility and mean it when they say: “The Buck Stops Here.” We feel that our clients need to live by this philosophy as well.
- 8We’re transparent and have nothing to hide. We act ethically and are loyal to each other and to our clients.
- 9We understand that we’re not right for every client. We will resist the temptation to work for everyone and will only choose clients that inspire us.
- 10República focuses on creating value for clients with every move we make, every job we take.
- 11We believe in Great Work, Great People and Great Clients, which will naturally result in Great Growth. But we don’t pursue Growth by itself because it usually won’t result in Great Work, Great People and Great Clients.
- 12We will be compensated fairly for the value we provide and say no to unreasonable expectations. We’d rather turn down work than take on something that we can’t deliver at the highest level.
- 13Speaking of great work, we like the fun, exciting and fulfilling kind.
- 14Above All, somos familia. We believe in family, our own families and our República family. Everyone contributes to the vision, goals and purpose of República because this is the purpose of it all: To create something great and share it with the people we love.
República was founded in 2006 with a simple yet intricate directive – to create relevant, insight-driven communications designed to captivate consumers across language and culture. Easier said than done. But by combining decades of experience with a culture of unbridled creativity and unparalleled results, agency co-founders Jorge A. Plasencia and Luis Casamayor have turned what began as a friendship into one of America’s leading cross-cultural idea incubators.
A former media, sports and entertainment executive, Jorge’s career has been marked by its share of successes – from becoming the first director of Hispanic marketing for the Florida Marlins during their 1997 World Series championship run, to serving as an executive at Estefan Enterprises alongside international entertainers Gloria and Emilio Estefan. Jorge was also intimately involved in the careers of artists Shakira and Gloria Estefan during the Latin music “explosion” of the late '90s, all before going on to leadership roles at Univision Radio, the country's largest radio network serving U.S. Hispanics.
Luis’ career began at an equally young age with the launch of Cosmyk, an advertising, design and marketing agency founded while he was still in his twenties. Already a seasoned marketer, in a few short years Luis helped propel Cosmyk into one of the most cutting-edge creative and design firms in Miami, boasting a roster of prestigious clients from Miami to New York, Las Vegas and Latin America.
At República, Jorge and Luis have built a team of world-class leaders that live by ethics, trust, loyalty and a responsibility for fostering ideas that yield results – all with the same passion for great clients, great people and great work. But the República story is also one of caring for community, with an understanding that it is our duty to give back to organizations like Amigos For Kids, a non-profit that Jorge co-founded over 20 years ago. We consider our volunteer and pro-bono efforts central to our success and inherent in our culture. And ultimately, to our future.